Monday, April 18, 2011

Asthma Tracker & Log version 1.6

There have been a few requests for the ability to track multiple symptom and treatments when entering an Attack. That is now available in version 1.6, just released this morning!

Also, coming soon will be a note field on the PF entry page. Look for that in version 1.7.

What else would you like to see in Asthma Tracker & Log?

Get Asthma Tracker & Log (free) here: http://bit.ly/eStW66
Get Asthma Tracker & Log (no ads) here: http://bit.ly/fLd8Wg

6 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Is it possible to run this app on the Archos 7, as the app looks fantastic and i haven't been able to download it from android market. If not, can you please consider making the app compatible with my device.

    Thanks in advance,

    S.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, Asthma Tracker & Log should run on any Android device running Android 2.1 or greater. I have not tested against earlier versions.

    What version are you running on your Archos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I'm running android 2.2 on my archos, but android market says my device is not compatible with this app. Any ideas?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to get it. Asthma Tracker & Log is also available in the Amazon App Store, maybe you can try it from there? Try this link... http://amzn.to/k4wdSi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for all your help - still no success - "Amazon appstore for android is not yet available in your region" . Guess I will have to miss out on your wonderful app (shame).

    Best regards
    SE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, I didn't stop to think about you being out of the US. Where are you? Maybe I can try to let you know when apps become available in your area. Thanks for trying, wish you could get to it!

    ReplyDelete