Monday, January 16, 2012

Finally... an update! Asthma Tracker & Log version 1.11 released

I just uploaded a new version of Asthma Tracker & Log to the Android Marketplace. In this version you can now (optionally) mark your Peak Flow entries as pre- or post-medication. I also added a new chart to show the comparison so you can see how your medication is helping!

This idea came from a user of Asthma Track & Log, so please, if you have an idea you'd like to see incorporated please let me know! I have a couple more user ideas that I'll hopefully be adding soon.

The update will be available via Amazon soon as well.

Get Asthma Tracker & Log (free) here: http://bit.ly/eStW66
Get Asthma Tracker & Log (no ads) here: http://bit.ly/fLd8Wg

3 comments:

  1. Hi: I just start using asthma tracker and I love it. It's very helpful. I have a question. I email me the Peak Flow Chart and the image let me see just two dates, it won't show all dates. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mineliz! I will look into that and let you know what I can figure out. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I see what you're talking about. The Peak Flow Chart email is just a picture of exactly what it shown in the app. So if you zoom out for more dates, they will show up in the emailed picture. Let me know if that helps!

    ReplyDelete